Community Builder 2.0.1 Released

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #251517 by jtout
Replied by jtout on topic Community Builder 2.0.1 Released
Greetings,

I would like to mention some issues regarding the integration with kunena. I published CB Forums plugin and set Model to Kunena 3.x. Then i create four (4) fields, Signature, Gender, Location and Personal Text. After creating these fields i assigned them in the appropriate fields in CB Forums plugin.

Gender and Location worked without any issues. They appeared in kunena frontend as they should be. But Personal Text doesn't appear at all.

There is a problem with signature too. In the field i created for signature i set it as a ''text area''. I edited my profile, inserted the code for my signature and clicked update. In profile view the signature field shows only the code i inserted, not the image. In Kunena frontend works like a charm. It appears as it should be.

To sum up, the problems i can see at the moment regarding Kunena and CB integration is that personal text doesn't appear and signature can't render the signatures in Profile view. I suppose profile view doesn't support bbCode?

Some other things i noticed. When i set a field as a ''text area editor'' anything i write in the editor, in profile view it appears between <p></p> and the <p></p> are visible. Also, profile views from kunena don't synchronise with the profile views in community builder.

I am using Joomla! 3.3.6, Kunena 3.0.6 and CB 2.0.1 . I tested the above on a clean install and on a backup of my site and i had the same results.

Keep up the good work!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251524 by SteinerPDP
Replied by SteinerPDP on topic Community Builder 2.0.1 Released
the notification in the control panel disappears after the upgrade, but does not go away in the Joomla Extension Manager (Update).

Name Install Type Type Version Folder Client URL Details
Community Builder Update Package 2.0.1 N/A Site update.joomlapolis.net/versions/pkg_communitybuilder.xml

I have cleared the cache, but as soon as you log-in to the Joomla Control Panel and it checks the extensions for updates, the cb ....xml files reappear in the cache and so does the above message in the Extension Manager.

CB Control panel shows:
Your version is 2.0.1
Latest version 2.0.1

9 years 4 months ago #251890 by jtout
Replied by jtout on topic Community Builder 2.0.1 Released
Hello again. I tested making a report for a user. I processed the report without any issues. When i went to that specific user's profile and clicked ''View Processed User Reports'' in Moderate tab, i got this:

User Report
No User Reports to Process

The processed user reports are missing. Is something wrong with my installation or you are still working on that? Thanks in advance.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn