----
4876 Confirmation resend does not support HTML
4874 Language string not translated when sending email to a user
4871 Connection path not working
4870 Send email form not redirecting back to user profile
4859 Video field linking broken if upload parameter disabled
4856 Cannot upload mov files to video field
4854 CB Mass Mail seems to fail to send if message body is more than one line
4848 CB Blogs in Joomla storage mode shows trashed articles in backend component area
4843 Blog approval activation not working
4840 CB Blogs sends email notifications with user=0 in profile and approval urls
4837 Existing cbteamplugins_language.php file in default_language folder breaks proper language plugin loading
4831 Default language spelling error for CB Blogs
4823 Userlists dropdown missing ordering
4822 Kunena personal text field not mapping
4821 XmlTypeCleanQuote::sqlCleanQuote() function does not handle datamodel of type ParamsInterface correctly (affects e.g. CBSubs with CBSubs Tax province selection)
4820 Small default_language typos on acceptedterms field tooltips
4817 CB Admin module displays older versions due to lack of version_compare() and 12 hours cache
4815 Users with no kunena rank causes a notice

Features:
----
4867 implement support for template override.css
4813 implement support for menu param Page Class
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimmyandrews

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #253112 by GODpleasers
Replied by GODpleasers on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released
When are you going to fix the cropping, resizing, & positioning so they can do that themselves when they upload a canvas image? For now I will have to disable it.

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #253139 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released

GODpleasers wrote: When are you going to fix the cropping, resizing, & positioning so they can do that themselves when they upload a canvas image? For now I will have to disable it.

In 2.1. That's not a bug so there's nothing to fix. That's a feature to allow user cropping. The positioning is done entirely with CSS to center on the image and scale as needed. The planned feature is to allow users to select what part of the image should be used for the canvas. The scaling we use is the exact same CSS scaling that Facebook and many other sites uses so it shouldn't be unfamiliar.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #253141 by GODpleasers
Replied by GODpleasers on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released
IC well is their a easy fix to get it working cause when they upload a photo it shows the middle of the photo to the canvas instead of from the top. My first guess is its waiting fro them to move it to the top and crop it. Of course their is no way to do that yet.

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #253147 by Wouter47
Replied by Wouter47 on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released
The release notes indicate that the "CB Workflows module" will be installed, but I do not see this module in de site module list.
Do I misunderstand the installation note or is the installation not completely successfull?

How can I make a member a moderator?

9 years 4 months ago #253162 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released

GODpleasers wrote: IC well is their a easy fix to get it working cause when they upload a photo it shows the middle of the photo to the canvas instead of from the top. My first guess is its waiting fro them to move it to the top and crop it. Of course their is no way to do that yet.

As Kyle already answered - there is a new feature planned for CB 2.1.

Until then there is no "easy fix".
Suggest you measure the canvas space your website template supports and have your users create such canvas images at the right proportions to avoid current functionality cropping and resizing.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn