Community Builder 2.0.3 Released

9 years 5 months ago #253163 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released

Wouter47 wrote: The release notes indicate that the "CB Workflows module" will be installed, but I do not see this module in de site module list.
Do I misunderstand the installation note or is the installation not completely successfull?

How can I make a member a moderator?

Yes the CB Workflows module is is installed.

You can verify this easily from your Joomla -> Extensions -> Extension Manager page -> Manage and search for "Community Builder Workflows module"

You should see it there.

If you do not see a "CB Workflows" module instance in your Joomla Extensions -> Module Management page, just create on using the New button. Standard Joomla functionality for modules.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253167 by Wouter47
Replied by Wouter47 on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released
No the module was not there, but I could create it myself. Thanks; stupid that I did not think of this myself.

I still do not understand how I can make a member a Moderator? Can you please explan or show me where I can find the instruction for that?

9 years 5 months ago #253172 by nant

Wouter47 wrote: No the module was not there, but I could create it myself. Thanks; stupid that I did not think of this myself.

Great.

I still do not understand how I can make a member a Moderator? Can you please explan or show me where I can find the instruction for that?

Please start new support thread with relevant title (to assist others when/if searching) and I will respond there.

Lets leave this discussion thread for the release announcement.

9 years 5 months ago #253198 by GODpleasers
Replied by GODpleasers on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released

nant wrote:

As Kyle already answered - there is a new feature planned for CB 2.1.

Until then there is no "easy fix".
Suggest you measure the canvas space your website template supports and have your users create such canvas images at the right proportions to avoid current functionality cropping and resizing.

Thanks we've tried everything to get it to fit with :( no success. We have determined that this version just wont work properly. For now we will disable it. So when are you releasing 2.1.

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

9 years 5 months ago #253214 by nant

GODpleasers wrote:

nant wrote:

As Kyle already answered - there is a new feature planned for CB 2.1.

Until then there is no "easy fix".
Suggest you measure the canvas space your website template supports and have your users create such canvas images at the right proportions to avoid current functionality cropping and resizing.

Thanks we've tried everything to get it to fit with :( no success. We have determined that this version just wont work properly. For now we will disable it. So when are you releasing 2.1.

Uploading a canvas image that is the exact size of the space allocated by your template should result in no distortion of uploaded image. No idea why you say "we have tried everything" - have you tried this suggestion or not?

CB 2.1 release date or timeframe is not available.

9 years 5 months ago #253230 by GODpleasers
Replied by GODpleasers on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released
I've tried everything to get it to fit and it shows the middle of the picture. As far as making it the exact size before they upload it doesn't that sound a little complicated for a member to do?

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn