23 action types in CB Auto Actions 6 now for CB 2.0

9 years 2 months ago #256861 by testcouch
hello nant, very nice idea and good tutorial videos! :)

Is it possible to use Action types als within CB Profilebook Plugin? There is currently no email generated if a User reply on a Guest entry!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #256864 by nant

testcouch wrote: hello nant, very nice idea and good tutorial videos! :)

Is it possible to use Action types als within CB Profilebook Plugin? There is currently no email generated if a User reply on a Guest entry!

There are no CB Profile Book triggers at the moment - but CB Profilebook is scheduled for rewrite in upcoming months so it will surely get some triggers.

9 years 2 months ago #256929 by internetd
Hello:

It is an excellent video tutorial, work and time spent to prepare it is appreciated.
A greeting and thanks from the team of Paginas Valencia

9 years 2 months ago #257155 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic 23 action types in CB Auto Actions 6 now for CB 2.0
Please, more of CB AutoAction tutorials! At least 1 example for every action ;) B) :kiss: :)

8 years 11 months ago #261845 by kinwolf
Youtube is blocked here so I can't watch the tutorial, but I was wondering if CB Auto Actions would help me do the following:

Every year, the dojo students must renew their yearly "passport" on their registration date. That date is actually a CB date field filed at registration. Would we be able to use CB Auto Actions to trigger on that date and send an email to the user reminding him to renew the passport?

I looked at the plugin itself, but without doc, it's mightily confusing on how to really use it and if it would do the job.

Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn