Community Builder 2.0.5 Released

9 years 3 months ago #257477 by inethonduras
Replied by inethonduras on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released
Good morning, so to update i have to download the packages and upload it? Since the udate button is ony sending me to the joomlapolis site.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257489 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released

inethonduras wrote: Good morning, so to update i have to download the packages and upload it? Since the udate button is ony sending me to the joomlapolis site.

If your joomla control panel is not picking up the CB 2.0.5 update then yes you need to download and install over (backup first as always).
The following user(s) said Thank You: inethonduras

9 years 3 months ago #257528 by NicoFaaij
Replied by NicoFaaij on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released
Good morning Nant,

The update button doesn't work for me also and cleaning Joomla or update cache doesn't change that. It only brings me to the Joomlapolis.com website with the URL www.joomlapolis.com/?pk_campaign=in-cb&pk_kwd=admin-module-update-button.

But that doesn't matter, I have no problem with download and install. The best thing is that there is the red update message and button on de Admin control panel. So I will always be notified directly about a new update. Thank you very much for all the good work!

Regards,
Nico

9 years 3 months ago #257544 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released
Nico,

did you purge the Joomla Update component cache (not just the general J! cache) and set update cache time to 0?

9 years 3 months ago #257548 by NicoFaaij
Replied by NicoFaaij on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released
Hi Bins,

I thought I had also purged the Joomla update component, however cannot find that button right now. I see only an "Update" now and "find update" button in the Joomla Extension Update component.

But you were right about the update time cache which was still set on 6 hours. When I put it on 0, I still couldn't backup from the control panel. That still bring me to Joomlapolis.com. But I could update CB from the Joomla Extension Update component, which will save me time on my other websites.

So thank you very much,
Nico

9 years 3 months ago #257549 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released
go to components/Joomla update.

It should say:
---
No updates available

You already have the latest Joomla! version, 3.3.6.
----
Above that message is 'Purge Cache'

It appears to be a different cache to the others....
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn