New Template Releases for CB 2.0

9 years 2 months ago #257960 by nant
Replied by nant on topic New Template Releases for CB 2.0

jojo12 wrote: at least I cannot understand why the templates for CB 1.9.1 stay in the archive!

That is what an archive is meant for - to store old releases.

I am confused about this - maybe I understood wrong.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #257963 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic New Template Releases for CB 2.0
sorry my bad english:
I wanted to say:

at least I cannot understand why the templates fro CB 1.9.1 don't stay in the archive!

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258004 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Template Releases for CB 2.0
I still don't understand. The CB 1.x versions of the templates are in the Archives. Navigate to a templates download section (e.g. Funlite) and the Archive folder is at the top. Or do you mean access to the non-GPL releases?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

9 years 2 months ago #258011 by jojo12
I don't understand, too
I bought three templates: mycommunity, coolness and funlite. Earlier I found the files in the download templates section. Older and newer versions. Now for me there is always only one file in it! Where are the older ones?

9 years 2 months ago #258015 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Template Releases for CB 2.0
They're in the Archives folder for each template. Example path as follows for Funlite archive.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/cat_view/80-template-download-area/90-funlite-template/92-funlite-template-archive

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #258019 by jojo12
I think, this is the old problem, because you have other access rights, you cannot understand, what I see: I see only the pdf-file funlite licence!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn