New CB Gallery supports photos, files, videos and music

9 years 1 month ago #259832 by krileon

Yes I had a similar thought about the workflow notification, I dumped JoomGallery and took a subscription for this, simply because of moderation and expected workflow notifications similar to basic profile image fields. If this is not going to happen maybe make it more obvious for the moderator to see what is pending?

I've added a feature ticket to implement a moderator approval page and to extend the workflows module with a counter display.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5153

This should make moderator approval workflows a bit easier to manage.

Also the speed the lightbox opens is very fast, not smooth and elegant such as JoomGallery for example, maybe the speed of transition is something that can be added to config later?

There are no plans to add a delay to the modal window, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidmarshall15

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #259838 by davidmarshall15
Replied by davidmarshall15 on topic New CB Gallery supports photos, files, videos and music
Really appreciate this, looking forward to 1.1.0
Thanks

9 years 1 month ago #259860 by wither98
where do the uploads save. if i wanted to find them in cpanal file manager where do they get stored?

9 years 1 month ago #259944 by fungkur
hi,

i'm having this bottom scroll bar. is it because the tab is having fix width?
any idea how to remove it ?

great job on this new version anyway, thanks!

spit it out!
Attachments:

9 years 1 month ago #259949 by krileon

where do the uploads save. if i wanted to find them in cpanal file manager where do they get stored?

In the following folder structure.

images/comprofiler/plug_cbgallery/USER_ID/GALLERY_TYPE/

i'm having this bottom scroll bar. is it because the tab is having fix width?
any idea how to remove it ?

Likely CSS conflict from somewhere. Tabs aren't fixed width or at least they shouldn't be unless you've added CSS to force them to a fixed width. All the layout uses variable widths to allow for responsive design. Is the scrollbar for the entire profile (does the entire profile shift when moving it) or just that tab? It's hard to tell from screenshot. I would need a URL to a page with that issue to really suggest anything further.

If you need support then please post to the support forums as this is not the place for support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #269466 by bokonji
Hi, does the CB Gallery allow users to 'Like' the photo and display the number of 'Likes'? (similar to Facebook)
Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn