New CB Gallery supports photos, files, videos and music

8 years 7 months ago #269515 by krileon
No, it does not have Likes, Commenting, or Sharing features yet. They are planned for a later release to be provided by CB Activity API.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #270534 by artbusiness
How to install CB Gallery

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #270535 by Satchi

artbusiness wrote: How to install CB Gallery

www.joomlapolis.com/news/18487-new-cb-gallery-supports-photos-files-videos-and-music

from the above article: "Paid members can download CB Gallery 1.0.2 from the Advanced Download area"

best to you,

Satchi

8 years 2 months ago #275951 by eecmn
Is it possible to increase the file size for uploading photos, files, videos and music in CB Gallery? Also, I did not see an option for a URL link for Videos or Music in CB Gallery. Should I be configuring this differently?

8 years 2 months ago #275952 by eecmn
Never mind...I found this in the CB Gallery Plugin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satchi

7 years 7 months ago #284870 by smFruen
ind the CB Gallery

and ind video

Your file must be of mp4, ogv, ogg, webm, m4v type. Your file should not exceed 70 MBs.

what file is this ?
mp4
and
m4v

but ogv, ogg, webm,

ind the language.php

'ITEM_UPLOAD_LIMITS_EXT' => 'Your file must be of [ext] type.',
'ITEM_UPLOAD_LIMITS_MAX' => 'Your file should not exceed [size].',

i cant change - mp4, ogv, ogg, webm, m4v type
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon