New CB Gallery supports photos, files, videos and music

7 years 8 months ago #284938 by krileon
No idea what you're asking. This also isn't support. Open a support topic in the support forums if you need support. Please do not use news articles for a means of support (you won't get any in news articles). mp4 and m4v are both video formats. You can not disable them for video media. Nor are they supposed to translate as they're file extensions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #287850 by robgratt
Hi,

Looks really good!

Can you tell me if it's possible to add an image to each song in an album in the Music Folders.

On the screenshot it doesn't show an image with the folder item either.

So summary:

Album icon - can we add an image?
Each song - can we add an image?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287861 by krileon

Album icon - can we add an image?

You can set a media entry in an album to be used as the cover for an album. You can not upload a separate image for album cover. One way to have a specific image just for album cover is to simply upload that image to the album then set it as the album cover (done in the modal window when viewing a media entry).

Each song - can we add an image?

Yes, you can upload a thumbnail for image, video, and file media types.

You're welcome to give all this a try on our demo site below as well. It will automatically wipe regularly so feel free to make whatever changes you like.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn