Template providers and Community Builder

8 years 10 months ago #265711 by GODpleasers
Replied by GODpleasers on topic Template providers and Community Builder

nant wrote:

jojo12 wrote: It's nice that 3rd party people try to make cb2.0 templates. But attention: this template is not yet ready. It has too much problems and it's not the place here to discuss any solutions.

Please let us be positive - we want third party developers to support Community Builder.

:woohoo: I think the style of the jf_connecto_cb_20 great. :-) Its mostly coloring and when you ask in there support forum they have great support. This support forum is also great. :-)

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265721 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Template providers and Community Builder
yes, of course I'want to be positive.

Perhaps you have me a hint, where to post bugs and questions? here in this forum or somewhere in the forum of the developers?

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265723 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Template providers and Community Builder
The templates website is linked directly in the article. Below is the link again.

www.joomforest.com/joomla/templates/jf-connecto

On that page is a big button that says Support below the Live Demo, Download, and Documentation buttons. This takes you to their forums where you can receive support and provide feedback.

www.joomforest.com/help/forum

Please be positive and constructive with any feedback you may have for the developer. They have generously provided this template for free.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 10 months ago #265749 by joomforest
Replied by joomforest on topic Template providers and Community Builder
hi all,

it's not so good idea to correct the file and not to change at least the date of modifiying!

thanks, we'll do that after next update release

But attention: this template is not yet ready. It has too much problems

no one have reported "too much problems". There was only 1 bug which we have fixed, and only 1 CSS conflict with other joomla templates.
If you have many issues, please report about it.

guys,
i haven't read on this forum "wishlists" and "Requests" because we have very limited time.
as i said we plan to create premium template for CB ...
and have a small question, maybe stupid one ... do you use CB for mobile devices? do you want to have mobile toolbar like this one - dribbble.com/shots/1193991-Menu-Concept-iOS - not exactly, but something like this ...

if you have any whishlist - please inform us :)

thank you very much,
Maksym.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

8 years 10 months ago #265750 by paxx
Replied by paxx on topic Template providers and Community Builder
Hi
Can only speak for myself but yes, cb is used on mobile devices (iPad, iPhone etc)so a mobile toolbar seems like a good idea.

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved, worrying will do you no good.

8 years 10 months ago #265752 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Template providers and Community Builder
e.g. with this template installed, I will change the avatar.
In standard and my override template, I can choose for noimage between cb standard image, no image and mycustomimage. In this template I can only choose cb standard or no image.

e.g. the normal way of changing in userlists to only 4 or 3 colums doesn't work....

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn