Template providers and Community Builder

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265433 by catalincb
Replied by catalincb on topic Template providers and Community Builder
With a clean install using quickstart package cant edit any field in cb:
this error : Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cbTemplateHandler in C<span>:</span><span>\</span>xampp\htdocs\cb\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\templates\jf_connecto_cb_20\jf_connecto_cb_20.php on line 922.

Here is about the cb template. for support here or there?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265434 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Template providers and Community Builder
Great!

Keep the feedback coming - I have notified the template designer to join the discussion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GODpleasers

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265442 by joomforest
Replied by joomforest on topic Template providers and Community Builder
hi everyone, my name is Maksym, i'm extensions templates developers from JoomForest.com

thanks for interesting in our templates,

about issue:

Error: 500

JHtml: :jquery not supported. File not found.

i forgot about Joomla 2.5, which dont supports jQuery :), so in "root/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/jf_connecto_cb_20/jf/jf_cb_tools.php" and in "root/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/jf_connecto_cb_20/jf/features/noty/jf_cb_ft_noty.php" there is written this:
JHtml::_('jquery.framework');

it must be changed to this one:
$version = new JVersion;$joomla = $version->getShortVersion();if(substr($joomla,0,3) > '2.5'){JHtml::_('jquery.framework');}

this small bug also appear in JF Connecto "Joomla Template" and in its "modules", we will fix that in next update release :)

if there will be any other bugs, or CSS/JS bugs, please report, we are new to CB, just started learning that extension :)

Best Regards,
Maksym
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

8 years 10 months ago #265447 by catalincb
Replied by catalincb on topic Template providers and Community Builder
We have reported on template forum :)

The problem with : CB connect buttons .. the color is changing when i choose diff colors for template and the width is bigger then then CB login module.
Maybe a good ideea is a template for CB login to look like your module in joomla template for the others that just use the CB template. I mean the css from joomla template for login module to be in a override of the module.

And another problem that was reported by 2 users :
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cbTemplateHandler in C:\xampp\htdocs\allarts\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\templates\jf_connecto_cb_20\jf_connecto_cb_20.php on line 922

when i try to edit any field or any tab in backend
Attachments:

8 years 10 months ago #265449 by irodion
Replied by irodion on topic Template providers and Community Builder
My great problem the last hours is main menu which cannot work horizontal at least...
Attachments:

8 years 10 months ago #265453 by Pepita1983
Replied by Pepita1983 on topic Template providers and Community Builder
I have installed it correctly, but the template shows in a very weird way. Do you know what it can be happenning?
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.274 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn