CB Activity 3.0 - new generation user engagement is here!

8 years 8 months ago #267599 by Vasilij30
/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/language/default_language/language.php

I put in the file transfer, but the site is still in English language

'logged in' => 'вошли в"',
'logged out' => 'вышли из',
'joined the site' => 'присоединился сайт',
'updated their profile' => 'обновил свой профиль',
'updated their profile picture' => 'обновил свой картина»',
'updated their canvas photo' => 'обновляются их холст фото',
'is now connected with @[var1]' => 'Подружился с @[var1]',
'is now connected with @[var2]' => 'Подружился с@[var2]',
'commented on this' => 'прокомментировал это',
'was tagged in this' => 'был помечен в этом',
'uploaded a photo' => 'Загрузил фотографию',
'uploaded a video' => 'Загрузил видео',
'uploaded a file' => 'Загрузил файлы',
'uploaded a music' => 'Загрузил музыкальный файл',
'linked a photo' => 'связаны с фото',
'linked a video' => 'связаны с видео',
'linked a file' => 'связаны файл',

I'm sorry but with the plug-in flaws still not stable version and release ...

In what file it references, and if all the variables are indicated here? A blog posts? On the wall?
The topic has been locked.
8 years 8 months ago #267601 by Vasilij30
Another issue where downloaded music file itself is not displayed in the activity!
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #267604 by Vasilij30
Why not displayed, the user can not see the avatar with whom contact was established ???

Why login to sign @ ?? This is not correct, the login must be clean
Attachments:
8 years 8 months ago #267607 by krileon

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/language/default_language/language.php

That's not where they go. They go in plugins/cbactivity-language.php of your language plugin. The same place all our plugin language files go. Modifying the defaults in the plugin it self only affects English and only if no language has been loaded.

Another issue where downloaded music file itself is not displayed in the activity!

Huh? You mean CB Gallery music uploads aren't logging activity?

Why not displayed, the user can not see the avatar with whom contact was established ???

Because there's no room for that. It's not designed to show the avatar. You can copy the connections system action though and add whatever you want to it.

Why login to sign @ ?? This is not correct, the login must be clean

Because they're treated as a mention. That's how it's designed. You're welcome to copy the connections system action and make whatever changes to its activity logging behavior that you want.

Folks this is not the place to post support questions or even feedback. Please stop posting support questions and feedback here. It completely detracts from the celebrating of the news article. This is a huge milestone for CB Activity and it's a bit depressing dealing with all of this right on/after its release. Can we please keep positive thoughts in here only, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vasilij30
8 years 8 months ago #267609 by Vasilij30

Huh? You mean CB Gallery music uploads aren't logging activity?

Yes it is, when a music file is loaded it does not appear in the Activity Stream

A component is generally very good and correct! Thank you for the work you hope to refine to perfection
Attachments:
8 years 8 months ago #267610 by krileon
In my tests it's logging the entry and showing the title at least, but looks like the embedded player isn't displaying. Have added a bug ticket for this. Videos appear to be working fine and appears to be related to audio only.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5397

Please post any further support issues to the support forums. This is not the place to be posting this, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vasilij30
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn