CB 2.0.11 released and recommended for new Joomla 3.4.4

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #270883 by nant
This thread discusses the article:

CB 2.0.11 released and recommended for new Joomla 3.4.4

CB 2.0.11 Changelog

Bugs
5519 Joomla 3.4.4 message type incompatible (affects protostar template and messages)
5504 Wrong default email to user values for from name and address
5502 Plugin of plugin can't have frontconroller XML menu
5497 PMS inbox URLs in login and workflows module missing SEF
5496 Double slash in file path for loading admin languages for plugins
5478 getField causes cbTabs jQuery to load
5477 jQuery migrate doesn't load correctl
5475 Sub-plugin component class doesn't work
5462 Blank entry in select2 not clickable
5454 Duplicate moderator emails is possible due to ACL
5437 File system sorting causes gallery image order to appear strange
5400 CB modules on home page seem to break single tap menu expansion on iphone
5383 Ahawow: Tablebrowser Filters on joined tables result in SQL error with double-referenced tables
5382 Admin User management advanced filtering with email and formatted name errors
5381 Admin User management filtering for online/offline does not filter users

Features
5507 Implement CBLib Date class
5503 Implement extend type of plugin to auto load plugin backend XML
5464 AhaWow - Implement XML option by option translation
5463 Update bootstrap to 3.3.5
5460 AhaWow - Implement XML substitution support for file XML types
5450 Implement IF substitution for location
5379 Administrator Tablebrowser filters improvements
5224 Implement for XML field type to show field name in addition to title
5109 PHP DateTime class not translated
The following user(s) said Thank You: wardb, pepperstreet, Satchi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #270912 by cjmicro
Does this super stable version fix the bug I had in this thread?

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/231193-subscription-membership-options-not-being-proposed

I don't see it listed in the bug fixes on your post, so please let me know. Thanks!

Nevermind, this is cb, not cbsubs... you can delete this message. I just got too excited ;)

8 years 6 months ago #270930 by nant

cjmicro wrote: Nevermind, this is cb, not cbsubs... you can delete this message. I just got too excited ;)

Correct - Beat is looking into this issue and when solved we will push fix in CBSubs nightly release (so you do not have to wait for next CBSubs release).

8 years 6 months ago #270981 by NJJimInHI
Does this fix the user registration problem where the US states drop-down list doesn't work on the user's first attempt at registering? I don't see this listed in the bug fixes, and it has been an issue for some time now. (User's have to submit first without specifying their state, then receive error that their state is required, at which point the states drop-down list works and they can specify their state).

Many thanks in advance.

8 years 6 months ago #270982 by nant

NJJimInHI wrote: Does this fix the user registration problem where the US states drop-down list doesn't work on the user's first attempt at registering? I don't see this listed in the bug fixes, and it has been an issue for some time now. (User's have to submit first without specifying their state, then receive error that their state is required, at which point the states drop-down list works and they can specify their state).

Many thanks in advance.

This issue you are stating is CBSubs releated (I believe we have an open discussion on a private ticket about this).

As I mentioned there, I cannot replicate the issue you are seeing on a clean Joomla/CB/CBSubs (latest versions builds). So something else is causing your issue.

If you can replicate this on a clean environment (I was not able to) we can take another look.

8 years 6 months ago #270984 by NJJimInHI
Nick,

Thanks for your quick response. Would it be possible that you could test our site yourself? I'd be happy to give you the necessary credentials to log in to the site itself (the development site is password-protected) and Super User access to the backend.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Mahalo,
Jim

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn