CB 2.0.12 released and paving the way for GroupJive 3.0 RC

8 years 5 months ago #273008 by krileon

Do you mean, we should use the Joomla-Login and forget CB? for later time

No, you still use the CB Login module. Our login page just checks Access, Publish, and Language when loading CBs login module now. Before it only checked the Publish state.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #273016 by Wienm
The question only is, why registered users in various membership-plans since 3years cannot login, there is one language. Thank you that you help to allay our turnover.

8 years 5 months ago #273032 by jojo12
GJ 3.0 RC installed over Beta ok. Thanks. Will test more.

8 years 5 months ago #273034 by krileon

The question only is, why registered users in various membership-plans since 3years cannot login, there is one language. Thank you that you help to allay our turnover.

I don't know. Open a support topic. This is not the place for support. This is a news topic to discussion the news article and its contents. If anyone has a support issue then please post in the support forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 5 months ago #273092 by Wienm
I think it is a bit leger routine. If you publish an update like this in your software than you could supply a remark about consequences. As my staff login with adminrights they donot have control of UserLogin. Only when Users inform the stuff - they just bought and payed for a plan and can not login. We can not tell them that you are risponsible, the Users talking in their community about our miserable reputation. The staff is not sitting around to wait for troubleshouting suppliers updates.

8 years 5 months ago #273098 by krileon

Wienm wrote: I think it is a bit leger routine. If you publish an update like this in your software than you could supply a remark about consequences. As my staff login with adminrights they donot have control of UserLogin. Only when Users inform the stuff - they just bought and payed for a plan and can not login. We can not tell them that you are risponsible, the Users talking in their community about our miserable reputation. The staff is not sitting around to wait for troubleshouting suppliers updates.

I've no idea what your issue is. As suggested earlier please open a support topic so we can better assist in solving your issue. This is not the appropriate place (news topic) to be posting support related issues. With your post please detail what your problem is exactly and ensure all your CB plugins are up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn