GroupJive 3.0 Stable Released !

8 years 4 months ago #274134 by joebrickley
Replied by joebrickley on topic GroupJive 3.0 Stable Released !
Hello,
I've noticed an issue with GJ 3 where if I click on any of the groups under the groups tab in my user profile, they all go to the 1st group I set up. When I deleted this group, all of the groups in the tab now display a list of groups with an error message above ' group does not exist ' .
Any idea why this may occur ?
Thanks
Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #274142 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive 3.0 Stable Released !
I'm unable to confirm your issue. Please ensure you've latest GJ 3.x Nightly and see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #274160 by joebrickley
Replied by joebrickley on topic GroupJive 3.0 Stable Released !
Hi Krileon,
Yes I have the GJ 3 nightly installed this afternoon.Not sure if this helps explain anything but the page URL is when any groups on my groups tab are opened is :
bristolapplepress.co.uk/index.php/environment-leisure-services/pluginclass.html?plugin=cbgroupjive&action=categories&func=show&id=0
environment-leisure-services is the name of the 1st group I created.
This is my test site copied over from live before upgrading to GJ3. Live has 2.7 on CB 2.0.12.
thanks
Joe

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #274163 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic GroupJive 3.0 Stable Released !

KatoKalin wrote:

krileon wrote: An activity stream directly in GJ is planned for GJ 3.1.0. It'll utilize CB Activity API to generate a fully functional stream specific to each group. However, with GJ 3.x, latest CB Activity, and latest CB Auto Actions the GJ activity logs directly to the activity stream.

:S
So does this mean output will currently only display on CB Activity and only a later version of GJ will display within GJ itself?
Not sure what you are trying to say.

*bump*

8 years 4 months ago #274164 by nant
Replied by nant on topic GroupJive 3.0 Stable Released !

KatoKalin wrote:

krileon wrote: An activity stream directly in GJ is planned for GJ 3.1.0. It'll utilize CB Activity API to generate a fully functional stream specific to each group. However, with GJ 3.x, latest CB Activity, and latest CB Auto Actions the GJ activity logs directly to the activity stream.

:S
So does this mean output will currently only display on CB Activity and only a later version of GJ will display within GJ itself?
Not sure what you are trying to say.

It means that GJ Wall currently is used for Group wall direct posts and their comments and it does not show items posted in other group tabs.

So Group photos will not appear in Group wall for example.

8 years 4 months ago #274167 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic GroupJive 3.0 Stable Released !
Thanks for your reply. So basically I have understood correctly:

With GJ 3.0 only possible with CB Activity and display in CB Activity only.

Planned for GJ 3.1 display with GJ itself (wether the current wall tab or a new "aggregated" tab).

Correct?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn