CB Code Field 1.0 Released!

8 years 1 month ago #278273 by peli_m
Replied by peli_m on topic CB Code Field 1.0 Released!
Great plugin!

I use it to select members which share a value in a field and show their names as links to their profiles. Very easy with Code field, but I don't know how do it in other way.

Congratulations & Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #278280 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Code Field 1.0 Released!

peli_m wrote: Great plugin!

I use it to select members which share a value in a field and show their names as links to their profiles. Very easy with Code field, but I don't know how do it in other way.

Cool - would be nice to start another thread and share your solution so others may benefit.

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #278284 by edmundcheong
Replied by edmundcheong on topic CB Code Field 1.0 Released!

nant wrote:

peli_m wrote: Great plugin!

Cool - would be nice to start another thread and share your solution so others may benefit.

Nant/Kyle, i think we should.. we should create a developer vault to share how we have achieved the impossible with the tools you guys created..

For example, i have manage to create a query radio button which renders a table like what i have asked in www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/231940-ways-of-displaying-multiple-query-check-box-multiple--radio-buttons

We should create a thread but the posting or "shares" should be structured like:

1. Use case
2. Codes/examples
3. Image of the expected output

Bravo to you guys!!! Loving CB everyday..

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn