CBSubs GPL 4.1 with Timed content, Taxes inclusive price display, and plan substitutions usable anywhere

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #281924 by nant
This thread discusses the article:

CBSubs GPL 4.1 with Timed content, Taxes inclusive price display, and plan substitutions usable anywhere

Here is the detailed changelog:

9 new features:
  • 5967 Implement subscription status bot usage into cbpaidsubsbot
  • 5954 Condition Joomla content depending on subscriptions (including subscription state, and/or statements)
  • 5953 Joomla content plugin for being able to insert plan and subscriptions information into any Joomla content
  • 5934 Implement URLs to skip plan selection and go directly to basket without plan selection
  • 5912 Two new user-subscription-plan settings: Disallow reactivation or upgrade of a subscription before or after a given time after expiry or cancellation
  • 4987 Templates: Change markup to Bootstrap 3, including panels for rounded template
  • 3732 Tax inclusive plan price displays: Price of each plan can now be set as taxes-inclusive (either for whatever user status and address, with seller paying applicable taxes, or with default consumer buyer address, with buyer benefiting from less or more taxes depending on his location and status)
  • 2607 New triggers for timed released content using Joomla ACL group movement (requires CB Auto-Actions, not included with CBSubs)
  • 2606 Timed released content using bot type logic

9 bug fixes:
  • 5980 Free trial payment method "Free trial" should be renamed to "Free" because it can also be used for Wallet-payments
  • 5979 In Joomla Beez3 template, a border appears around image inputs like payment buttons
  • 5969 When overriding an automatic price-displays within a promotion, a lonely dot is displayed after the plan; Also an unneeded dot is also displayed on all price displays
  • 5968 fields tabs protection ignores icon layout parameter
  • 5931 Promotions plugin does not install on Joomla 3.5 sites with utf8mb4 MySQL database
  • 5923 When plans renewals/upgrades are displayed with a menu Itemid (or corresponding SEF) buttons reload same page
  • 5903 Promotions: In very particular case, password is not stored correctly
  • 5901 Promotions wallets: If wallet allows to purchase in full, basket should still show-up
  • 2952 Rounded template display issues with long titles with icons and child plans
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricco1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #281988 by activha

7 years 10 months ago #282033 by krileon

activha wrote: Hello
Nice features :-)
Did you fix this validation bug on this release www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/231311-5539-cbsubs-subscription-price-depending-on-a-field?start=48 ??

Thanks

No, as I've already told you it has nothing to do with CBSubs. It's a bug in CB it self. More specifically a bug in jQuery Validate where it skips the inputs validation if the first radio or checkbox is hidden. I've also already provided you the bug ticket below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5874

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 10 months ago #282062 by activha

7 years 10 months ago #282078 by krileon
No, #5978 is not in 4.1. That ticket is only 3 days old and was far too close to 4.1 release to implement. That one is a bit more tricky as it'll require entirely new ajax usage and have no idea when it'll be implemented if implemented.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #282331 by ricco1
Sorry that I have to say, but this update is a big mess. I fixed the css, that was the easy part, but now some of the plans are not showing for upgrade although they were showing before the update. I've Copied one of the plans and its showing now as it should be. What could be preventing this plans from showing? I've noticed that the 2 out of the 6 paid and 1 free (7 altogether) plans that were not showing were the cheapest ones, all of them are top parent plans.

Please advice.

Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn