Profile Layouts, Joomla Fields, and more!

1 year 2 months ago #332256 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332257 by fg88
That's awesome !! Thanks for this new functionnality that was missing ! I look forward to see in action
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

1 year 2 months ago #332307 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Layouts, Joomla Fields, and more!
The layout functionality has now been extended to Profile Edit! You'll be able to customize the profile edit layout in your template (previously in CB configuration).

In addition to this a new Menu layout has been added to render the tabs as a menu bar. You can also of course supply your own HTML substitution supported layout for profile edit now too!

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332416 by fg88
Attachments:

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332426 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Layouts, Joomla Fields, and more!
The layout functionality is now officially feature complete. You can now customize your Registration layout from within your CB template. The Menu layout has also been enabled for registration in addition to Custom layouts to provide your own substitution supported HTML layout for registration.

Remaining layout based parameters have also moved to the template configuration. For profile view the main left/middle/right size parameters are now in the template and the registration layout specific parameters (login, canvas, header, and footer) have also moved to the template.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:

11 months 1 week ago #333609 by trlbldr
Replied by trlbldr on topic Profile Layouts, Joomla Fields, and more!
Okay, this has thoroughly confused me. Positions (cb_right) aren't found. I need to study this to find out how I'm going to re-arrange the Profile view to approximate what it used to be. Current "home" confuses many of our elderly retired Navy veterans.

Don White

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn