Yet Another Attack on Joomlapolis Host

18 years 5 months ago #459 by rick
This thread discusses the Content article: Yet Another Attack on Joomlapolis Host

I have been using a hosting service at www.surpasshosting.com for about 2 years now and have had 0 problems. They have a reseller plan that is amazing. I have the Silver plan that provides 7gigs of drive space as well as 75gigs of monthly tranfers and it only costs $15 a month. To see all of the reseller plans goto www.surpasshosting.com/resellerplans.php

The really cool thing is that you can have and setup as many domains as you have space and bandwidth for. I currently host about 12 domains and only use about half the space. Of course they have other plans with more space and bandwidth but the silver has more than enough for me.

Hope this helps

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 5 months ago #487 by larsbrink
Replied by larsbrink on topic Re:Yet Another Attack on Joomlapolis Host
On all shared hosting platforms you will be affected by DDoS attacks on your or other sites hosted on the same server.

I use Site5.com which has a package of 12GB space and 150GB BW for 16,95 US$.

Recommendable but they aswell see DDoS attacks. Support is great (average less than 15 minutes).

18 years 4 months ago #2459 by guilliam
Replied by guilliam on topic Re:Yet Another Attack on Joomlapolis Host
larsbrink wrote:

On all shared hosting platforms you will be affected by DDoS attacks on your or other sites hosted on the same server.

I use Site5.com which has a package of 12GB space and 150GB BW for 16,95 US$.

Recommendable but they aswell see DDoS attacks. Support is great (average less than 15 minutes).

17 bucks a month? its a shared hosting package or dedicated?

sorry for the o.t.

- g

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn