[solved] Joomlapolis forum - topic subscriptions.

15 years 2 months ago #86676 by docpaul
Hi,
I have recently subscribed to a couple of topics here on the forum, it would appear that I am receiving duplicated emails whenever there is a reply to the topics concerned.

Is this something that is arising from Joomlapolis, or is there something that I can do about this other than unsubscribe from the topics?

Thanks.
Paul

Post edited by: docpaul, at: 2009/01/27 13:51

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #86687 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Joomlapolis forum - topic subscriptions.
Paul, is it possible that there's a forward set from one email account of yours to another? I'm not aware of anyone else, including myself having this problem.
:huh:

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 2 months ago #86751 by docpaul
Replied by docpaul on topic Re:Joomlapolis forum - topic subscriptions.
I have checked and double checked, and there are no email forwarders.

15 years 2 months ago #86756 by beat
Go to your profile here -> forum tab.

There you can check your subscriptions, and remove duplicate subscriptions that you may have by error.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 months ago #86759 by docpaul
Replied by docpaul on topic Re:Joomlapolis forum - topic subscriptions.
Thanks, on checking the forum subscription there was a duplicate subscription for the same topic. :blush:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn