Can not view CB plugins or Tabs

15 years 5 months ago #76346 by jasontd101
Can not view CB plugins or Tabs was created by jasontd101
I have a fresh install of Joomla 1.5.2 and installed CB RC3 and I get no errors but for the life of me I can not get to any of the tabs in my profile nor can I use any of the CB plugins.

The plugins show they are installed and published but can not see them.

Can any one lend a hand? Maybe I am just missing something really simple but not sure???

Only thing that seems to work is the profile.

I am setting this up for a friend and just need it to work properly but seem to be going around in circles.

Feels free to look and make any updates as again it has no data.

dakotatribe.org/joomla2

admin
admin

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #76350 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Can not view CB plugins or Tabs
You dont have the required components installed for any of the plug ins. Your installation is fine.

Joomla! and Community builder are faily straight foward, but you still have to do some leg work and figure out the basics. That or hire someone and for as little as a couble hundred dollars they could get you up and running with everything you want in a few hours.

If you post again, be specific about exactly what the problems are (what tabs dont seem to work) and what you have tried to do to resolve.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

15 years 5 months ago #76352 by jasontd101
Replied by jasontd101 on topic Re:Can not view CB plugins or Tabs
IN the admin it shows they are installed. Also where do I find the CB plugins to try and re-install them?

15 years 5 months ago #76353 by jasontd101
Also the login works for the admin section as well. You can see it shows the plugin are installed.

If they are not why does it show they are and how do I find the compressed plugin files I have searched high and low on CB site for them but no luck.

15 years 5 months ago #76354 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Can not view CB plugins or Tabs
CB plugins are used to show information from other Joomla! components in CB profiles, but you need to install those other components seperatly. For example, you have the simpleboard\fireboard & Mamblog plugins but you have not installed these Joomla! components.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

15 years 5 months ago #76355 by jasontd101
OK I see what you mean. Even though they show as plugins in CB plugin list and instaled I still need to install them for Joomla itself before it will work. Is this correct?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn