Userlist link: weird behaviour. Help?

15 years 4 months ago #80497 by pierodela
Userlist link: weird behaviour. Help? was created by pierodela
After login in site and go to userlist page when I click on my name link it fails and redirect me back to userlist; but if I click on the rest of the row (not in the name) it works! and go to user profile page.
It only happens with the link of user that have logged-in, the rest have no problem in link.

Any help please? Isn´t it weird?? :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #80503 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Userlist link: weird behaviour. Help?
It works fine on my site. Are you using SEF? If so, which one?.... You can disable it and see if the link is correct without it. If it is, check with the developer to see how to correct the link. If not, please give more information, such as a link and test login, along with Joomla, PHP and Database versions. Thanks
;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 4 months ago #80554 by pierodela
Replied by pierodela on topic Re:Userlist link: weird behaviour. Help?
No still not using SEF. I will use it but not now.

Joomla 1.5.8 - CB 1.2RC3 - PHP 5.2.6

1)You can go to www.zatozte-ondarroa.com
2)login as: alai - merkatari08
3)go to userlist page www.zatozte-ondarroa.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist&listid=4&Itemid=62&lang=eu and click on ALAI user's name. You´ll see it directs you back to userlist but if you click on the rest of the row it works.

15 years 4 months ago #80555 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Userlist link: weird behaviour. Help?
pierodela wrote:

No still not using SEF. I will use it but not now.

Joomla 1.5.8 - CB 1.2RC3 - PHP 5.2.6

1)You can go to www.zatozte-ondarroa.com
2)login as: alai - merkatari08
3)go to userlist page www.zatozte-ondarroa.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist&listid=4&Itemid=62&lang=eu and click on ALAI user's name. You´ll see it directs you back to userlist but if you click on the rest of the row it works.

took a quick look - yes this looks fishy - need to further investigate.

15 years 4 months ago #80563 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Userlist link: weird behaviour. Help?
Looks to me like this identified issue #95 with a proposed fix... :

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,79356/catid,65/

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 4 months ago #80654 by pierodela
Replied by pierodela on topic Re:Userlist link: weird behaviour. Help?
Sorry to say that it didn´t work. I applied fix and everything works as before :huh:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn