Add a SOBI2 Entry + Not Logged In = Error in URL

15 years 4 months ago #81213 by sugaree
I posted this question on SOBI2 board and they were so kind as to tell me to ask here.. Thanks..

Here is the situation and if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

User is not logged in and user clicks on the Add Entry link in SOBI2. This message appears,
You are not logged in
You can add an entry, but you won't be able to edit your entry in the future.
The user does not fill out the entry form yet but instead continues to login. When the user clicks the login button they then get the error "Cannot find server." The url is www.domainname.netindex.php/?option=com_sobi2&sobi2Task=addNew If the user clicks the back button a couple of times the system shows that they are logged in. As you can see from the URL the / is missing between the .net and index.php. My logins are controlled by CB but this error only happens when going through the steps to Add a SOBI2 Entry.
I have tested the same steps to add an entry to Marketplace 1.4.5 and to post a message in Fireboard and they both continue to the adding of the post or message after login without any problems.

Also in mod_cblogin the redirect after user logs in is blank. If I put a url in the redirect the error goes away but the user is redirected to the url and not the original path they were on, ie adding an entry or posting a message.

Here is what I am running;
PHP 5.2.6
MySql 5.0.51a
Apache 2.2.10
Joomla 1.5.8 > SEF Enabled > mod_rewrite enabled
CB 1.2.RC3
Sobi2 RC 2.9.0.2 > SobiSEF RC1

Thanks all

Post edited by: sugaree, at: 2008/12/03 20:49

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #83088 by sugaree
Dang... 18 days and not a reply one.

Does anyone have any suggestions on this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn