Article workflow question

15 years 4 months ago #81882 by YBA
Article workflow question was created by YBA
Hello

Am running CB 1.2 RC3 on J1.5.8

On my site, registered users are allowed to post articles, images, classifieds ads etc.

User applications are moderated, and manually approved based on whether they are club members or not. When they are approved they are given Publisher status.

With the articles and images, these are not going live immediately. They appear to be caught in a workflow process for content approval.

How do I turn this off? I want these articles and images to go live immediately.

Cheers
Danielle

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81900 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Article workflow question
YBA wrote:

Hello

Am running CB 1.2 RC3 on J1.5.8

On my site, registered users are allowed to post articles, images, classifieds ads etc.

User applications are moderated, and manually approved based on whether they are club members or not. When they are approved they are given Publisher status.

With the articles and images, these are not going live immediately. They appear to be caught in a workflow process for content approval.

How do I turn this off? I want these articles and images to go live immediately.

Cheers
Danielle

Article workflow is a joomla feature - function.

As far as I know, only users in author group can actually submit articles and then users with publisher and above group can approve.

I would use the Joomla forums for more information.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn