Dutch language plugin CB 1.2

15 years 4 months ago #82212 by vancanneyt
Replied by vancanneyt on topic Re:Dutch language plugin CB 1.2
Here is an updated package wich now should work, it's a small bug in CB for my part ;-)
Follow the link in the first post or direct URL

Post edited by: vancanneyt, at: 2008/12/13 00:19

Dutch CB translator - tester
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #82216 by Royal_VII
Replied by Royal_VII on topic Re:Dutch language plugin CB 1.2
Hi Dirson,

The language files are in the default_language directory "/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language". So all you need to do is to overwrite these files in the language you prefer. Don't forget to make a backup copy of the "default_language" folder so you can allways restore your files if something goes wrong. I'm building a Joomla web with Dutch as the default language. So I just did as mentionded before and overwrote the files in the "default_language" directory with the Dutch translation files profided by "Vancanneyt" et Voila! the Community Builder section is now being presented in Dutch.
That's all it takes.

P.S the Joomla version I use is 1.5.6 (I tried the latest version 1.5.8 but I found out that this version is kind of buggy, doesn't work fine on my web. conflicts and errors with the Seyret video and Fireboard Forum so I draw back to the 1.6.5 version) and the Community Builder is use along is 1.2 RC4. It works great without any problem.

Check your Joomla Version and if it's 1.5.8 then this could be the problem. and perhaps you should consider a draw back to the 1.5.6 version.
Succes!
Peace, B)
Roy

15 years 4 months ago #82260 by boomradio
Replied by boomradio on topic Re:Dutch language plugin CB 1.2
Thanks for sharing B)

15 years 4 months ago #82300 by dirson
Replied by dirson on topic Re:Dutch language plugin CB 1.2
Hoy Roy and Sander,

Sander fixed the issue ! His updated package fixed the bug in CB. Hallelujah, it saved my Xmas holidays on a translation job!

So to straighten this one out for sure :
1) Sanders CB1.2_Nederlands installs perfectly fine on a CB build 1.2 RC4 on a CB Joomla 1.5.8.
2) His translations are proper standard Dutch.
3) I took Roy's advice into consideration and copied /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language directory first into safety - that is : before installing the plugin-, so there's always a getback-possibility besides the great JoomplaPack backups I make of my developers machine on a very regular base.

Keep on the good work and again, thanks for your superb fast solution. Honestly, in my professional life -Joomla is a sidekick for a project for one of my sons -, I didn't had the luck to get answers that quick from developers/translators. Which is nothing less than another argument for promoting GNU build applications.

Merry Xmas!
Dirson

15 years 3 months ago #83019 by Euphonist
Replied by Euphonist on topic Re:Dutch language plugin CB 1.2
What I did to get it working for the moment:
Unzipped the plugin and copied the files to the ..\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\language\default_language directory.
Then I changed default_language to default_language_org
and
dutch to default_language
And that works fine.

15 years 3 months ago #83026 by Lightme
Replied by Lightme on topic Re:Dutch language plugin CB 1.2
Thanks for the update familair faces here ;)

Bedankt voor de update (bekende gezichten hier B) )

hehe

Post edited by: Lightme, at: 2008/12/22 05:32

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn