Community Builder 1.0.2 Released

17 years 4 months ago #25286 by beat
Community Builder 1.0.2 Released was created by beat
This thread discusses the Content article: Community Builder 1.0.2 Released

Thanks a lot to all active testers, which have intensively tested Community Builder 1.0.2, and came with bug-reports and tirelessly tested fixes and did non-regression tests over and over, in 9 builds that were needed to release Community Builder without known bugs.

Next CB features-release 1.1 development has already been started in parallel with CB 1.0.2 and will add some more admin flexibility around user profiles display, among other new features.

Thanks also to all for your patience and understanding of our quality and security standards, as well as for your contributions.

Enjoy ! and don't forget to update all your live sites soon, to tighten security and to improve speed.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2006/11/23 23:23

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The topic has been locked.
17 years 4 months ago #25288 by cecgodoy
Replied by cecgodoy on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
Congratulations!!!

Thanks!!!

Ats.
17 years 4 months ago #25292 by will2b
Replied by will2b on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
I am new to all this and was wondering if I missed something. In the files that were zip one was not used in the text setup.

mod_comprofileonline.zip

Is it an extra that is contained in one of the other files?
17 years 4 months ago #25296 by aladinliverpool
Replied by aladinliverpool on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
im having trouble installing.. could you have seperate instructions for beginner install from scratch and upgrading. i find the readme file confusing :blush:
17 years 4 months ago #25297 by bboyers
Replied by bboyers on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
Expert installation seemed to go fine for me so far. One thing I noticed is that the installation overwrites your english language file. Is it safe to overwrite it with my old and customized english langage file?
17 years 4 months ago #25306 by yhyusuf
Replied by yhyusuf on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
first of all I would like to say thank you very much you guys are the best.

Expert installation is a breeze...however my users are missing their youtube videos that was in a field of type 'editor text area'.

In the profile nothing shows but when i went to edit it I saw that the code was being striped e.g. if this is what the user pasted :

[code:1]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/QCVxQ_3Ejkg">www.youtube.com/v/QCVxQ_3Ejkg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">[/code:1]

this would be the result:

[code:1]<param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/QCVxQ_3Ejkg" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />[/code:1]

I assume this is because of the increased security but is there a way to stop this from happening. This is very important for me and I appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn