Captcha 2.0 Released for Documentation Service Sub

16 years 1 week ago #60552 by nant
The topic has been locked.
15 years 10 months ago #63583 by valafar

The license of the plugin is commercial GPL, so you can install it on any number of sites, have full source-code, and all GPL freedoms associated with it.

What's the Commercial GPL? Where I can read the term and condition of this license?
15 years 7 months ago #74127 by philip.blignaut
Replied by philip.blignaut on topic Re:Captcha 2.0 does not display image nor audio
I am just about to give up. I have Joomla! 1.5 (legacy 1.0 turned on). I sucessfully installed cb_1_2_0_RC2 and then using the CB plug-in mgr, I installed CB Captcha 2.0.1. I published CB Captcha. On the registration form I see no image and no audio. OK, so I uninstalled CB Captcha 2.0.1 and installed plug_cbcaptcha_2.2_RC2. Same problem. Then I completely removed CB 1.2.0.rc2 and tried cb_1_1_0 with Captcha 2.0.1. Same old problem - no image on either front-end or back-end. And yes, I did read the readme. What am I doing wrong?

Post edited by: philip.blignaut, at: 2008/09/12 14:31
15 years 6 months ago #75358 by Jurgentje
Replied by Jurgentje on topic Bug: sound file not complete
Hi,

I just installed the CB Captcha in the subscriber section.
Upon trying it, it seems to work fine... until I play "deaf" and listen to the sound file. Apparently, the last character (about a second?) is chopped off.
First I thought I might be because of me running Ubuntu - imagine those open source programs having bugs ;)

Anyway, I downloaded the MP3-file and played it locally. Same happened when running it on local space.

For sites with people who need audible verification, this is actually a breaking-point.

My config:
Joomla 1.0.15 with the CB 1.2RC2
Graphic libraries should be there, but aren't found (needed for sound?) Discussing this with my host.
Freetype isn't installed either, but I don't see that being a problem for the audio captcha...

Attached you find the screenshot and audio file belonging to the same login. The last "f" isn't heard in the audio file here...

Edit: had to zip the MP3-file to upload...

Attachment cbcaptcha.zip not found

Post edited by: Jurgentje, at: 2008/09/24 08:16
Attachments:
15 years 6 months ago #75359 by philip.blignaut
Replied by philip.blignaut on topic Re:Captcha 2.0 Released for Documentation Service
Why could we not have been told about Sessions = None a long time ago :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #85102 by salomonsky
Replied by salomonsky on topic Unable to Display Captcha
help, i have joomla 1.015, and community builder 1.2 RC 4, i cant see the captcha in the registration page, please give an answer about this important topic.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn