CB 1.2 Feature Set - Prerelease Announcement

15 years 10 months ago #62904 by djsdjs
Sounds like lots of cool improvements!!

Would be really nice if any bounce processing in YANC could populate a field in CB - then when I place this field on the profile, members of the community can help reconnect members whose email has gone dark. It would also be nice to be able to configure what the CB field contains - in my case a message that the site has lost touch with the member - please let them know if you know how to contact them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #62906 by Jagger
Sound's cool :cheer:

15 years 10 months ago #62919 by revjb
Great list of new features! Congrats to the team. I'm itching to deploy it... I guess it's time to sign up for a subscription now. :P

15 years 10 months ago #62945 by caccamo

I would like to have two or three fields in CB 1.1 and for one field to be dependant on another.
For example, a field containing a drop-down list of countries.Another field containing a drop-down list of counties or states or cities etc and for this list only to contain the items relating to the country from the previous field.
see all posts

is that resolved in cb 1.2 ???

Replacement tags now work everywhere, even in CB user list filtering. This has many cool implications like dynamic user lists. E.g., A user list that automatically adjusts its filter based on the value of CB fields completed by the viewer. One such example could be a user list of all members that live in the same country as I do.

thanks

15 years 10 months ago #62948 by bornakke
This is soooo much better than I had even hopped!! So many thanks to the whole CB team!!!

By the way, is there any guess about when the different CB team plugins will be 1.2 compatible? I know that you wouldn't have an exact date, but are we talking 3 months or 3 weeks?

Best regards, and once again - very impressive feature list! B)
Tobias Bornakke

15 years 10 months ago #62958 by NateM
You mentioned something in the news post about updating CB TEAM releases to be compatible with 1.2: Does this mean that 1.1 releases will not be compatible, or does it mean they will be updated to take advantage of additional functionality?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn