Registration Form Appears with No Fields

15 years 4 months ago #81680 by hillhounds
Registration Form Appears with No Fields was created by hillhounds
I upgraded to 1.2 RC 4 and everything seems great, except that I can't seem to get the Registration form to show up properly.

I'm using the CB Login Module so clicking on the link to register takes me to mydomain.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

And a page comes up with everything but the actual registration fields. What am I doing wrong here?

Post edited by: hillhounds, at: 2008/12/09 01:34
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81683 by hillhounds
Replied by hillhounds on topic Re:Registration Form Appears with No Fields
Here's a picture since the img tag didn't seem to work.
Attachments:

15 years 4 months ago #81697 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Registration Form Appears with No Fields
Please read through the readme.txt and make sure you haven't missed a step in the installation/upgrade process. For example, did you create the required menu link to the CB profile?

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 4 months ago #81730 by hillhounds
Replied by hillhounds on topic Re:Registration Form Appears with No Fields
Would having a menu link to the profile affect the registration page? But yeah, I just went in and edited the old profile link in the menu to make sure it was properly directed (it's the same link as 1.1).

And just to confirm, I also did uninstall the old cblogin module and install the new one.

I also did all of the checks in the CB tools manager. There was one with user field with an issue but it said that it fixed it.

And I have unpublished all third party CB plugins for now.

Any other ideas?

15 years 4 months ago #81971 by magda
I've the seme problem but after uprgade CB to 1.2 RC4 I saw registration fileds but now I've like on this print screen.

15 years 4 months ago #82002 by nant
do you actually have any published cb fields that are marked for registration display?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn