Captcha plugin

15 years 4 months ago #81727 by chinthaka
Captcha plugin was created by chinthaka
Hello All,
Nice to work with CB 1.2 RC4. But I want a Captcha plugin for the CB. I installed the old plugin ([1.0]plug_cbcaptcha.zip) and when I try it says the "Direct access not allowed".

Is this is normal?
If so is there any cbcaptcha plugin for CB 1.2 RC4?

Thank You!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81731 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Captcha plugin
chinthaka wrote:

Hello All,
Nice to work with CB 1.2 RC4. But I want a Captcha plugin for the CB. I installed the old plugin ([1.0]plug_cbcaptcha.zip) and when I try it says the "Direct access not allowed".

Is this is normal?
If so is there any cbcaptcha plugin for CB 1.2 RC4?

Thank You!

the captcha version you are using is not compatible with Joomla 1.5 so you need legacy enabled for it to work.

New Captcha plugin for CB 1.2 is offered as a thank you for doc subscribers, so if you chose to support the CB Team by subscribing to the documentation you will get the new captcha as a bonus.

15 years 4 months ago #81767 by soma9
Replied by soma9 on topic Re:Captcha plugin
Nick,

I couldn't locate the captcha for 1.2RC4 (or RC3) in the subscriber download area ?

Can u point me to it, please ?

15 years 4 months ago #81771 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Captcha plugin
soma9 wrote:

Nick,

I couldn't locate the captcha for 1.2RC4 (or RC3) in the subscriber download area ?

Can u point me to it, please ?

Grab CB Captcha 2.2 RC2 at the very bottom.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #81858 by soma9
Replied by soma9 on topic Re:Captcha plugin

At the bottom of
Downloads Home -> CB Team Releases,

I see only the 1.0 Captcha. Hence the question.

15 years 4 months ago #81860 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Captcha plugin
soma9 wrote:

At the bottom of
Downloads Home -> CB Team Releases,

I see only the 1.0 Captcha. Hence the question.

The very bottom of your Doc Subscription download area.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds