Alignment problem captcha and form buttons

15 years 4 months ago #81783 by Oishiku
Hi,

Great component! It installed without difficulty and is easy to use.

I had to comment out a ‘float’ setting in my template’s css file to get the user list to line up properly, but before and after that fix, the form buttons on the userlist search and the ‘lost password’ forms were poorly aligned. See the picture below..

FF 2

IE 7

I should probably point out if it’s helpful that the login button lined up ok.

Any suggestions? Thanx.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81790 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Alignment problem captcha and form buttons
Was the CSS you commented out in relation to a CB template or your joomla template?

If CB template then please let me know what you commented out so I may attempt to duplicate, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #81849 by Oishiku
Replied by Oishiku on topic Re:Alignment problem captcha and form buttons
krileon wrote:

Was the CSS you commented out in relation to a CB template or your joomla template?

If CB template then please let me know what you commented out so I may attempt to duplicate, thank you.

Hi Krileon,

I had followed Beat’s instructions to comment out ‘float’ on the styling of form.cb_form on the customized CB template as I had the same problem noted in #121 Userlist shifted to right in Safari, the userlist was floating to the right.

The fix worked and the list lined up but the buttons didn’t and later I noticed that the captcha too was not lining up in FF.

I'm thinking I need to locate the styling for the form buttons.. any idea where that might be?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.815 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn