mod_login disable

15 years 3 months ago #81811 by lukass2000
mod_login disable was created by lukass2000
Hello!

Is there a possibility the original login module (mod_login) to completely disable?

I do not know why, but sometimes applications are on the original module, and not on the CB login.

THANK YOU!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #81823 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:mod_login disable
lukass2000 wrote:

Hello!

Is there a possibility the original login module (mod_login) to completely disable?

I do not know why, but sometimes applications are on the original module, and not on the CB login.

THANK YOU!

Disable (unpublish) Joomlas login module then publish CB Login.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #81831 by lukass2000
Replied by lukass2000 on topic Re:mod_login disable
I have obviously made according to installation instructions.

If a user is logged in and e.g. longer the side he will not be updated automatically.
If we now only updated the page, not a new point clicks, I get in the original content area login module.

Username
Password
Remember Me

** Forgot your Password?
** Forgot your Username?
** Register

if we now turn to one of the points ** clicks, the original Joomla mask is not by CB.

THANK YOU!

15 years 3 months ago #82559 by 3168
Replied by 3168 on topic Re:mod_login disable
I´m having the same problem.
Did you find the solution yet?
Either to completely disable mod_login or to avoid calling it.

thx

15 years 3 months ago #82561 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:mod_login disable
Have you disabled Joomla registration in Global Configurations and also disabled the module?

Also, do the applications you're speaking of have CB integration? If not, that's probably your problem. Ask the extension developer if they have or will come up with an integration plugin.
;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 3 months ago #82580 by 3168
Replied by 3168 on topic Re:mod_login disable
Thx Rapunzl!
I haven´t disabled registration in global config, because that will prevent users to register.
Yes I have disabled the module mod_login
The only applications I’m using are CB and joomla.

Problem is that sometimes when clicking in content that is not public it calls joomla login instead of CB login.

hope you can help

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds