can´t saved changes in user in profile

15 years 3 months ago #82049 by Andrej
After uppgradig to RC4 from RC 3 I install the languagefile (It worked in RC3). Now wen i want to change someting in members profil via the user managment and hit the save button i got this error. and the change don´t save? Se attached file.

Post edited by: Andrej, at: 2008/12/11 15:40
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #82088 by Andrej
Replied by Andrej on topic Re:can´t saved changes in user in profile
Well, it seems to be the cb proil gallery that makes this not saving problem?
When i turn that plugin of. The problrm went away. What can we do about that?

15 years 3 months ago #82093 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:can´t saved changes in user in profile
Could you please provide a larger more clear image as I can not visible tell what the error is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #82096 by akuma13
Replied by akuma13 on topic Re:can´t saved changes in user in profile
i'm having a similar problem...

when i try to save changes to the user profile i get an error about password being required though it's not an active field and i'm logged in...

here's a screen cap:

I just upgraded from rc2 to rc4.

thanks in advance for any help or suggestions - i've tried to scour and search for known issues or fixes.

15 years 3 months ago #82099 by akuma13
Replied by akuma13 on topic Re:can´t saved changes in user in profile
Krileon - I really like your snazzy login module on your site.

I've been trying to find other options for the CB login module I'm trying to insert a horizontal one on the breadcrumb bar on the right side but the sweet joomlashack on casey did doesn't seen to work with CB and the only other i've found is a lightbox type popup i'm not crazy about. Any leads or tips on customizing the CB login would be appreciated - I'm a doc subscriber btw.

Sorry for the sidetrack - still hoping for some insight into the profile update problem thank you!

15 years 3 months ago #82100 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:can´t saved changes in user in profile
akuma13 wrote:

Krileon - I really like your snazzy login module on your site.

I've been trying to find other options for the CB login module I'm trying to insert a horizontal one on the breadcrumb bar on the right side but the sweet joomlashack on casey did doesn't seen to work with CB and the only other i've found is a lightbox type popup i'm not crazy about. Any leads or tips on customizing the CB login would be appreciated - I'm a doc subscriber btw.

Sorry for the sidetrack - still hoping for some insight into the profile update problem thank you!

I was not able to duplicate your user profile issue on a fresh J1.5 install. May I ask what Joomla version you are running?

Thank you, my login module is just a restyle of the standard CB login module using CSS and a little core editing (my login module shows notifications for new profile comments, gifts, and battles).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn