phpBB profile synce

15 years 4 months ago #82209 by smcadmin
phpBB profile synce was created by smcadmin
hello

i wanted to know if there will be a future plugin to have the profiles in cb sync with birthdate , signatures , etc from phpbb3 as i the current connector cbconnectorr is not up to date to work with 1.5 for joomla and i really wana have phpbb profiles intergrated in joomla

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #82214 by itgl72
Replied by itgl72 on topic Re:phpBB profile synce
Excellent question since one of the websites I administer has joomla bridged to a phpbb forum. I would be interested in any extra functionality possible here.

15 years 4 months ago #82257 by antracit
Replied by antracit on topic Re:phpBB profile synce
Adding me too B)

14 years 10 months ago #100744 by KEIOS
Replied by KEIOS on topic Re:phpBB profile synce
I have Joomla 1.5.10, CB 1.2 and a phpBB3.0.4 Forum. Is there a Connector, to synchronize Users from the Forum with CB Profiles on the Joomla Homepage? We used this on our old Joomla 1 Page, but i can´t find an answer here.

14 years 10 months ago #100762 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:phpBB profile synce
First, if you're still using CB 1.2 RC4, please upgrade to CB 1.2. To find the PHPbb bridge, check in Joomla Extensions Directory.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds