SEF?

15 years 3 months ago #82451 by spikec
SEF? was created by spikec
My J1.5.8/CB1.2rc4 build works great...as long as SEF is turned off. I've tried sh404 (extremely buggy in 1.5 for many components) and the straight Joomla SEF from global configurations.

The main problem is that users cannot login or logout with it enabled. I am thinking that maybe something in the generic joomla .htaccess is causing this (the .htaccess option is of course enabled). Any thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #82452 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:SEF?
spikec wrote:

My J1.5.8/CB1.2rc4 build works great...as long as SEF is turned off. I've tried sh404 (extremely buggy in 1.5 for many components) and the straight Joomla SEF from global configurations.

The main problem is that users cannot login or logout with it enabled. I am thinking that maybe something in the generic joomla .htaccess is causing this (the .htaccess option is of course enabled). Any thoughts?

works just fine in my joomla 1.5.7 sef htaccess environment.

15 years 3 months ago #82453 by spikec
Replied by spikec on topic Re:SEF?
Nick, are you using the same .htaccess that came as htaccess.txt without changes?

15 years 3 months ago #82455 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:SEF?
spikec wrote:

Nick, are you using the same .htaccess that came as htaccess.txt without changes?

yup

15 years 3 months ago #82462 by spikec
Replied by spikec on topic Re:SEF?
Ok, then it must be something other than htaccess. Anyone else having this problem?

15 years 3 months ago #82475 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:SEF?
spikec wrote:

If you are in a sub-folder you need to edit .htaccess (for the base path).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds