Content Author Plugin Tab Issue

15 years 3 months ago #82904 by karate3029
Content Author Plugin Tab Issue was created by karate3029
I'm having a issue with the Content Author Plugin (cb.authortab) in the CB Tab Manager. It shows up perfectly in the profile BUT it will not show any articles posted after I enabled it?

Why is it not showing articles published after the tab is enabled??

I'm running the following:
CB = 1.2 RC 4
Joomla = Version 1.5.8

Post edited by: karate3029, at: 2008/12/22 17:18

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #83244 by karate3029
Replied by karate3029 on topic Re:Content Author Plugin Tab Issue
Ok, it seems to be working but it takes a long time to update. How often does it check?

And does the list just keep growing or does it start generating pages at some point?

15 years 3 months ago #83257 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Content Author Plugin Tab Issue
karate3029 wrote:

Ok, it seems to be working but it takes a long time to update. How often does it check?

And does the list just keep growing or does it start generating pages at some point?

1) Likely a caching issues. Lesson the cache time on your Joomla install.

2) Yes, pagination is possible if it's set via the plugins parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #83259 by karate3029
krileon wrote:

I don't see that setting, where might that be? I even downloaded the files. When I look at the Parameters section under Community Builder Plugin: Edit [ Content Author ] it says this "There are no parameters for this item"

15 years 3 months ago #83261 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Content Author Plugin Tab Issue
karate3029 wrote:

krileon wrote:

I don't see that setting, where might that be? I even downloaded the files. When I look at the Parameters section under Community Builder Plugin: Edit [ Content Author ] it says this "There are no parameters for this item"

My apologizes; I meant the Tab Parameters for the plugin. Visit tab management and find the tab associated with the plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #83263 by karate3029
Still no Parameters to choose from.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn