flash gallery for CB

15 years 4 months ago #82989 by vortex71
flash gallery for CB was created by vortex71
Hi all,
I'm working on a CB website and I need to present on the front page a small flash (if possible) picture gallery with the latest members or the top rated ones.
Is there any anything that works for CB and does that?
I'm using CB 1.2 RC4 and joomla 1.5.8
Your help will be greatly appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #83017 by richiebee
Replied by richiebee on topic Re:flash gallery for CB
I'm looking for the same thing
B)

15 years 4 months ago #83058 by kingtechpcs
Replied by kingtechpcs on topic Re:flash gallery for CB
me too!!!

nant's gallery does not seem to work with rc4... are there ANY profile galleries that function?

15 years 4 months ago #83114 by Camee
Replied by Camee on topic Re:flash gallery for CB
Gallery:

*Non-commercial: JoomGallery (extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,5481/Itemid,35/)

*Commercial: SimGallery (extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,5782/Itemid,35/)

both only in legacy mode. Fully compatible with CB profiles. I use JoomGallery for my community because you need Ioncube on your server for SimGallery. Here's an example: www.wow-wildtiere.com/galerie?func=viewcategory&catid=1

To show 'New members', 'Most visited profiles', etc. on the frontpage, you can use the commercial modules from Software4Joomla: www.software4joomla.com/ Each cost 3-4 Euros, I think this is a moderate price. But they aren't flashbased.

15 years 4 months ago #83116 by richiebee
Replied by richiebee on topic Re:flash gallery for CB
very nice!
thanks for the tip however I was looking for something a bit more flashy like...
www.flshow.net/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds