Subscriptions Plugin

15 years 3 months ago #83111 by nvcacademy
Subscriptions Plugin was created by nvcacademy
At the risk of sounding impatient and ungrateful, is there any update on the Subscriptions Plugin? I read somewhere we'd see an RC this year...:unsure:

I've been holding a project in hopes of using this product instead of AEC. Just wanting some information, this is not a complaint.

Also, after watching part 3 of the Switzerland video, it appears the product will not be able to display groups of subscriptions separate from one another. Based on the video, it appears this limitation can be circumvented by pointing a link to a restricted category and all subscriptions associated with that restricted category will appear as available subscriptions. Is this correct?

thanks,

Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #83121 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Subscriptions Plugin
nvcacademy wrote:

At the risk of sounding impatient and ungrateful, is there any update on the Subscriptions Plugin? I read somewhere we'd see an RC this year...:unsure:

I've been holding a project in hopes of using this product instead of AEC. Just wanting some information, this is not a complaint.

Also, after watching part 3 of the Switzerland video, it appears the product will not be able to display groups of subscriptions separate from one another. Based on the video, it appears this limitation can be circumvented by pointing a link to a restricted category and all subscriptions associated with that restricted category will appear as available subscriptions. Is this correct?

thanks,

Mark

Soon is the best response anyone can give really. Something advanced and important as handling users money must be well tested. ;)

As far as your other question; I'm not so sure I understand what you mean. When you try to access a restricted area it'll show all the plans available that allow access to said area if you don't have access.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #83134 by nvcacademy
Replied by nvcacademy on topic Re:Subscriptions Plugin
Thanks for replying. Disappointed to hear we're still in R.S.N. mode.

You did answer my second question, that is what I was asking. thanks. I want to be sure I can group sets of subscriptions together and make them available to members, since we have over 100 different subscriptions at any given time-- a single list will be quite overwhelming.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds