what now

15 years 3 months ago #83446 by caymahallesi
what now was created by caymahallesi
I am looking for a suite package that will come with all in one community tools like, forum, classifieds, articles etc..

I heard about CB and wanted to try it. Which I did I installed the script successfully. Amazingly it got installed without any problem. But I guess I assumed wrong about CB. I still have to find and install extra extensions for forum, calander, classifieds etc.

Am I wrong? I installed it on my system but I don't know what to do know. my home page is still empty (guess you can see I am dumb :))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #83483 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:what now
caymahallesi wrote:

I am looking for a suite package that will come with all in one community tools like, forum, classifieds, articles etc..

I heard about CB and wanted to try it. Which I did I installed the script successfully. Amazingly it got installed without any problem. But I guess I assumed wrong about CB. I still have to find and install extra extensions for forum, calander, classifieds etc.

Am I wrong? I installed it on my system but I don't know what to do know. my home page is still empty (guess you can see I am dumb :))

FAQ section is a good place to start.

See my sig.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds