Emails not sent on registration

15 years 2 months ago #83700 by fresco
Emails not sent on registration was created by fresco
Like many users on
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,80672/catid,58/limit,6/limitstart,18/
my registration process does not send any activation email. I set the same email on CB and Joomla config, and pop3 and smtp work usually...
I have 158 and CBRC4, did anybody solve this issue?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #83932 by futuresounds
Replied by futuresounds on topic Re:Emails not sent on registration
I will not start a new topic, but I have the same registration email will not send problem. I have forms on the page and email links on the page that works, so I know my site can send emails, but the registration will not send confirmation.

Is there a cure for this common cold? :)

Thanks in advanced.

www.FutureSoundsStudios.com - soon to be CB created! :)

15 years 2 months ago #83934 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Emails not sent on registration
I have not be able to replicate this problem. Can anyone explain in detail their registration settings and include your confirmation email info as well (PM if you prefer the your typed confirmation email private).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 months ago #83937 by futuresounds
krileon wrote:

I have not be able to replicate this problem. Can anyone explain in detail their registration settings and include your confirmation email info as well (PM if you prefer the your typed confirmation email private).

Where do I find this information and I would be glad to give you everything you need.

15 years 2 months ago #83939 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Emails not sent on registration
futuresounds wrote:

krileon wrote:

Where do I find this information and I would be glad to give you everything you need.

Components -> Community Builder -> Configuration -> Registration

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 months ago #83942 by futuresounds
Allow User Registration same as global `allow registration` site setting yes

Autogenerate random registration password No

Require Admin Approval No

Require Email Confirmation Yes

Ajax Username checker No

Ajax Email checker No

Require Unique E-mail Yes

Show login on registration page No

Registration Email Name Future Sounds Studios

Registraton Email Address: info@FutureSoundsStudios.com

Registration Reply To Email Address: info@FutureSoundsStudios.com

Pending Approval Subject: Your Registration is Pending Approval

Pending Approval Email: - An email generated by CB

Welcome Subject: New User Details

Welcome Email: - An email generated by CB

Show explanation for icons: Top and Bottom

Introduction text for registration: Blank

Concluding text for registration: Blank

Enable Terms & Conditions: no

URL to Terms & Conditions: index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18

URL for first login visit: index.php?option=com_comprofiler

That's a lot of copying and pasting! :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn