List search function

15 years 3 months ago #85852 by docpaul
List search function was created by docpaul
Firstly, accept my apologies if my title heading does not best describe my post.

Secondly, my reason for posting is to enquire for either a future suggestion or to seek if it is already possible.

When using the 'search users/lists' the various search fields appear, (I don't know if this is an ajax feature or not) with the search fields appearing above the list. Once a specific search is carried out, the results appear with the search fields still present above the results.

Is possible for the search fields not to appear when the results show, thus leaving the results showing for the applicable search carried out, and still having the link for the search above the results, as seen on the original list?

Many thanks.

Post edited by: docpaul, at: 2009/01/19 09:11

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #86495 by docpaul
Replied by docpaul on topic Re:List search function
It feels strange replying to my own post, but I would to revive the topic, in order to possibly clarify as to what I hoping for with the search function.

Is it possible for the 'search criteria' to become collapsible once the results are shown?

15 years 1 month ago #92385 by wessels
Replied by wessels on topic Re:List search function
I am also Interested in a solution for this as the long list makes it very confusing it seems like the search didn't work if you don't scroll down.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds