Custom Style Registration Form

15 years 2 months ago #86290 by vipinjosea
Replied by vipinjosea on topic Re:Custom Style Registration Form
Thanks Krileon ,but still confused how to implement this

in default.php there is comment like this

/**
* Renders by ECHO the Registration form view
* here typically if you prefer to include a view-type php-html file you would include it.
*/

What it means ,how to include view-type php-html .

Please provide a sample code for this

in my case to include a detailed narration to each corresponding filed when rendering that filed ;also include some custom JavaScript validation using AJAX .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #86291 by vipinjosea
sorry I dropped I more thing how to enable this template system or by default it uses this one ? please give a step by step instruction ,thanks in advance

Post edited by: vipinjosea, at: 2009/01/22 22:04

15 years 2 months ago #86348 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Custom Style Registration Form
I do not have step by step instructions, sorry.

This is a rather new implementation and is just trial and error at this point.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 months ago #86497 by vipinjosea
Thanks ,but I didn't find a way how to do this template based approach and also its not working too Is there any settings need to change to work this ? even though its beta version part still need more instruction how to use this .

Please any about help ;please give some hints

15 years 2 months ago #86686 by vipinjosea
Anybody there ;who know how to customize template for registration form ?

Post edited by: vipinjosea, at: 2009/01/27 03:18

15 years 2 months ago #86729 by deni_hanca
Replied by deni_hanca on topic Re:Custom Style Registration Form
hi vipinjosea.

i've managed to work my way through this templating system. What I've did is actually make a copy of the default template and convert into my own template, by making changes to the xml, mytemplate.php and css files.

I've posted my template here . The php file controls the display of profile page, registration page, and the members list page. See the modifications i made, it only took a little knowledge about html, php, and css, and i'm sure you'll get a grip of it. good luck;)

Post edited by: deni_hanca, at: 2009/01/27 09:53

Wadya Balad Lises Unpad di www.lises-unpad.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn