upload file field to Field management

15 years 2 months ago #86548 by gehan
Got it ..I success adding input field even through the comppforiler field table ..what I need now to add <input type =file> I need to upload file , Radio button , check box typed

I will appreciate your kind respond

Thank you very much
Rania

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100287 by tallship
Replied by tallship on topic Re:upload file field to Field management
I'm sorry, I only see one post here, and it says there are others. Maybe I'm not used to this forum software yet or something.

Anyway, I have the same need, I think. I can't really be sure because I can only see one of the posts in this thread.

I need to create a file upload button on the registration page.

How do I do this?

Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
NorthTech Computer
www.NorthTech.US
TEL: +1.760.666.2703

14 years 10 months ago #100460 by tallship
Replied by tallship on topic Re:upload file field to Field management
gehan wrote:

Got it ..I success adding input field even through the comppforiler field table ..what I need now to add <input type =file> I need to upload file , Radio button , check box typed

Rania

Can you let me know how you did this? It's important that I have a file upload feature required during registration for the site I'm building now.

Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
NorthTech Computer
www.NorthTech.US
TEL: +1.760.666.2703

14 years 10 months ago #100500 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:upload file field to Field management
As a doc subscriber, you have access to the CB 1.2 Profile Gallery Plugin. The Plugin can be used for more than just photos if you check the parameters.
;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 10 months ago #100501 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:upload file field to Field management
tallship wrote:

gehan wrote:

Rania

Can you let me know how you did this? It's important that I have a file upload feature required during registration for the site I'm building now.

The CB Team has a filetype plugin in preparation to be released for doc subscribers in RC form very soon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn