Login problem in community builder + jfusion + phpbb3

15 years 2 months ago #88518 by hotsauce007
Hello i have installed phpbb3 forum on my site,
before there were community builder with a small database of registered users.
I have connected joomla and phpbb3 with jfusion ( as they are on one database it wasnt a problem)
I also replaced j login with cb login, and made an usersync then, the sync went great and i have all cb users in my php forum registered and always when i log in im logged into phpbb automaticly BUT there is a problem, after i click (logged into my website as a registered user) on my forum link
(forum is on a sub domain from my website) i see my login on the loged users list in phpbb but my computer ( or browser ) doesnt reconise me as the same user wich is loged on my website ? in shortcut im loged in on my website, i see me in phpbb loged in but im a guest ?
What happens there ? why cant i just write into php as the user from cb/joomla if i see him loged correctly into phpbb ? Someone knows the answer ?
Is there a tutorial how to correctly configure phpbb3 with community builder ?
I dont want to use any fireboard or kuena, agora forum in ver 2.?? is no "stylish" enough for my site and i dont have the money for vbulletin.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #91875 by darec
I'm in the same situation than you...

15 years 1 month ago #91877 by Rapunzl
Upgrade to CB 1.2 Stable and see if that helps. A lot of (all known) bugs were fixed since then and using an RC may have unexpected results with the bugs still remaining.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn