CB Plugin issues "Direct access not allowed"

15 years 3 weeks ago #93091 by bayoubands
I am having a few issues. I have attempted to install both profilebook and nants gallery into my user profiles because i am not getting any success using joomgallery at this time, it wont work.

when i installed both plugins to cb from the cb menu, not from module manager to be clear, i get a white page with "Direct access not allowed." The plugin installs and i can publish it, however when i go to do just about anything on my sites front end i continue to get this white screen displaying direct access not allwoed.

any help?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #93094 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Plugin issues
bayoubands wrote:

I am having a few issues. I have attempted to install both profilebook and nants gallery into my user profiles because i am not getting any success using joomgallery at this time, it wont work.

when i installed both plugins to cb from the cb menu, not from module manager to be clear, i get a white page with "Direct access not allowed." The plugin installs and i can publish it, however when i go to do just about anything on my sites front end i continue to get this white screen displaying direct access not allwoed.

any help?

Documentation subscribers have access to CB 1.2 compatible plugins (see frontpage article). These will also work with Joomla 1.5 without legacy enabled.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn