Plug ins and Modules

15 years 1 week ago #94696 by BreakerMed
Plug ins and Modules was created by BreakerMed
Planning a couple of community sites and wanting to us CB. I seem to be having trouble figuring out which extensions work with CB 1.2 RC4.

I have tried ProfileBook, Captcha and other CB team extensions and they do not seem to work on J!1.5

I know I am just not finding my way to the right versions.

Could someone point me in the right direction to find the extension that work with this version.

Also recommend a list of extensions that will help make a good interactive community. I have about 6 months to figure out what I want to do and I like the stability of CB!

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #94701 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Plug ins and Modules
BreakerMed wrote:

Planning a couple of community sites and wanting to us CB. I seem to be having trouble figuring out which extensions work with CB 1.2 RC4.

I have tried ProfileBook, Captcha and other CB team extensions and they do not seem to work on J!1.5

I know I am just not finding my way to the right versions.

Could someone point me in the right direction to find the extension that work with this version.

Also recommend a list of extensions that will help make a good interactive community. I have about 6 months to figure out what I want to do and I like the stability of CB!

Thanks.

Please upgrade to CB 1.2 stable - this is the latest.

CB Team plugins for J!1.5 are currently in RC status and are available for documentation subscribers (see last couple of front page articles for details).

15 years 1 week ago #94758 by BreakerMed
Replied by BreakerMed on topic Re:Plug ins and Modules
Thanks Nick for the response and the work you do. Makes design hackers like me look like great programmers!

Will upgrade. Just saw the "documentation subscribers" section late last night. Will do that today to access the latest greatest.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds