Resend username issues

14 years 5 months ago #115170 by KatoKalin
Resend username issues was created by KatoKalin
I have issues with the lost username/password function:

1. When recovering a lost password, the page the user gets redirected to after successfully sending the email is empty. It is not a white page (the template gets loaded successfully), but the message that the new password has been sent does not display.

2. The second issue is the new username function is not working. No email is sent and after submitting the form, there is no redirect to a new page, simply the page where the user has to check username or password recovery is reloaded.

I idendified this line [code:1]if ( $res ) {
cbRedirect( cbSef("index.php?option=$option&task=done".($Itemid ? "&Itemid=". (int) $Itemid : ""«»), false ), sprintf( _UE_USERNAME_REMINDER_SENT, htmlspecialchars( $confirmEmail ) ) );
} else {
cbRedirect( cbSef("index.php?option=$option&task=done".($Itemid ? "&Itemid=". (int) $Itemid : ""«»), false ),_UE_EMAIL_SENDING_ERROR );
}

[/code:1]
but I dont see anything wrong with it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #117119 by abustone1
Replied by abustone1 on topic Re:Resend username issues
Hi
I hva same problem i get the letter with the username only. I dont receive the password.

If any one can help please!!!

14 years 4 months ago #117120 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Resend username issues
Which version of CB are either of you using? If you aren't using CB 1.2.1, you should upgrade. If you are using CB 1.2.1, please use the appropriate forum. Thanks
:)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 4 months ago #117185 by abustone1
Replied by abustone1 on topic Re:Resend username issues
Hi Jamie

Thank you for replay i have searched in the fourm more than 2 days and i didnt find any solution...

PHP Version: 5.2.8
CB version: 1.2.1 fresh install
Joomla version: 1.5.15 fresh install
Language: Norwegian

*I found this but its didn't help i tried to upload the files but same problem.
Re: (URGENT) Can´t retrieve lost user/password!
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,77/id,111139/#111139

I have attached comprofiler.php and comprofiler.html.php and norwegian language, Can you check it please ?

Thank you and hope to get more help from you.

www.autoway.no/language.zip

Attachment com_comprofiler-a63d8d79eb0194556509dcaa1b472ddf.zip not found

Post edited by: abustone1, at: 2009/11/19 12:52

Post edited by: abustone1, at: 2009/11/19 13:03
Attachments:

14 years 2 weeks ago #126707 by perrineco
Replied by perrineco on topic Re:Resend username issues
Hello,
I have the same issue. I updated to 1.2.2 but it is still not working... Thank you for your suggestions!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds