Repaing DB(server crashed)-now i get white pages

14 years 2 months ago #123685 by myaviation
Ok here is the situation -

Yesterday I was doing a Repair & optimizing DB in MYSQL - during that time MY SERVER HOSTING SERVER CRASHED on me..

SO after that I had some problems with 2 of my components.

1. Kuenea Forums (couldn't get into the Component in the admin section or use them on the front end - i had to DELETE the DB tables then reinstall it then it worked, but first i tried to reinstall it over the current one - and it didn't work at all..)

2. Now my CB 1.2.1 (newest version mgiht have wrong numbers)
a. I can't log in using CB it just brings me to a page 500 - I can use the normal Joomla login from on of my JOB components that has a login there..
b. Can't get access to my FIRST TAB (doing a backup at this time) i think it the USERS tab.. Again it brings up a BLANK screen..

I have been reading up on blank screens but they say memory issues - not sure if its that..

What should i do here?

1. I could Uninstall it ALL
2. DELETE THE TABLES (what ones) if i do that will it delete all my CURRENT USERS or will that be still saved in the Joomla USRES TABLE?
3. Reinstall CB after all is removed!!!

Need some help thanks

As in my little world when 1 thing goes bad 5 more follow right behind it..

:unsure:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123686 by myaviation
Just found this out

I can't access the REGISTRATION LINK or the Forgot USRES link get page 500 as well

ARGGGGGG..

14 years 2 months ago #123687 by krileon
I suggest performing a complete reinstall seeing as your database has become corrupt unless you have a backup you can restore. Following this see help us help you to ensure your host meets the needs of CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123691 by myaviation
So how do i do a COMPLETE REINSTALL..

I do have a backup of the database from last week but THE COMPLETE DB - not sure how to pull stuff from the FILE..

i could try to find the table and reinstate it..

SHould i first unistall CB then DELETE the tables?

14 years 2 months ago #123692 by myaviation
Ok using the TOOLS in CB -

1. Check Community Builder Database - ALL GREEN

2. Check Community Builder User Fields Database

SHOWS A WHITE PAGE

3. Check CB plugins database - ALL GREEN

4. Check Users Database - ALL GREEN

MY CB was working FINE till around noon yestuday for over 1 year.. so don' think my server changed...

Post edited by: myaviation, at: 2010/02/05 17:15

14 years 2 months ago #123693 by myaviation
Ok used the DEBUG tool and got this error msg
FOR ALL the pages in question... that where showing white.

does this tell you anything?

Warning: require_once(/dir/dir/m/y/dir.com/public/administrator/components/com_jobs/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /dir/dir/m/y/dir.com/public/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_jobstab/cb.jobstab.php on line 28

Warning: require_once(//dir/dir/m/y/dir.com/public/administrator/components/com_jobs/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /dir/dir/m/y/dir.com/public/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_jobstab/cb.jobstab.php on line 28

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/dir/dir/m/y/dir.com/public/administrator/components/com_jobs/config.php' (include_path='.') in /dir/dir/m/y/dir.com/public/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_jobstab/cb.jobstab.php on line 28

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn