email registrations to specified emails?

14 years 1 month ago #124867 by flumpy
Hi
I am a new user of Community Builder.
Apologies if the answer to the following is obvious, but I have checked the documentation (paid for extra bits) and searched the forums.

I am administrator and get emails from CB.
However there are 2 related things I want to be able to do...
a) assign another user access to specific bits of Community Builder backend e.g. user lists
b) specify the email address(es) that any new registrations are sent to - it seems to go to the site email - which is mine - however I would like to add another address but can't see how to do it?

cheers

Ian

Ian
Neltek Web Design
www.neltek.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #124871 by nant
flumpy wrote:

Hi
I am a new user of Community Builder.
Apologies if the answer to the following is obvious, but I have checked the documentation (paid for extra bits) and searched the forums.

I am administrator and get emails from CB.
However there are 2 related things I want to be able to do...
a) assign another user access to specific bits of Community Builder backend e.g. user lists
b) specify the email address(es) that any new registrations are sent to - it seems to go to the site email - which is mine - however I would like to add another address but can't see how to do it?

cheers

Ian

Thank you for supporting the project.

The answer to a) is that at the moment only backend super admins have access.

b) all new registration emails go to all CB Moderators. See CB Configuration Moderation tab to setup which groups become moderators. You can also turn off notifications on a CB moderator basis by editing the moderators user profile (backend).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn