[SOLVED] List filters are not applying

14 years 1 month ago #127159 by The Wraith
[SOLVED] List filters are not applying was created by The Wraith
I have two test users "John Doe" and "Jane Doe". I've created a new field called, "List Type", which is a "Multicheckbox". When I have a list set to display my Registered users...both my users show. When I apply a filter of:

`cb_tkdlists` = 'Students'

...my list is blank. One of my test users has "Students" selected. I've tried LIKE, as well, nothing.

Thoughts?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/19 19:28

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127230 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:List filters are not applying
Multi-Selects are stored in database as value,value,value; thus need a LIKE filter. Please use the following advanced filter

[code:1]
`cb_tkdlists` LIKE '%Students%'
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127256 by The Wraith
Replied by The Wraith on topic Re:List filters are not applying
Thanks. I had attempted the LIKE filter, but didn't think to put the percent signs on either side to denote he wild card(s). Duh.

Thanks, again.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn